Sunday, April 15, 2007

Milan Trip Photos!

The Easter Trip to Milan was fabulous! The first picture is me and my new friend Chiara who I met on the ride home from Milan. She kept saying something about me being bellissimo which sounded pretty good to me!






































This beagle was a real watch dog! Shockingly, he didn't make a peep at me or the humans!











































































The off leash area was a bit wild!
































The poodle was enjoying the bike ride and it turns out the woman is American!




At the end of the day, I enjoyed a nap in the hotel basking in the sun! It was pure dolce vita.

2 comments:

Olive the Pug said...

Whats up Raoul... Your trip looks great, love those lemon trees! We just booked our ticket for May 5th, on Lufthansa. Mom is nervous and walking me ALL the time now! And I've noticed my food looks suspiciously less lately, hmmmm. It never works, if I ever loose anything pre-flight it's like half a kilo, not enough. It's so stressful! Augh, hate that stop in Frankfurt. Wish me luck:)

Michelle said...

Hi Raoul! The picture of you riding on the train sure is cute. You sure do make friends easily, probably because you are so darn handsome.