Sunday, January 27, 2008

Meet Henry the Scott Circle Pug!

This is Henry. I guess my parents met him while they were in DC.

I'm going to post some pictures of my vacation with Catherine soon. Of course I had more fun staying in Geneva. Catherine took me everywhere including some swank bars like the Hotel Kapenski and Richemond. I also had my first ever cinema experience and I'm happy to say the seats were quite comfy and I managed to get some serious snoozing in when the lights went out.
Peace out!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello, this is Henry. After I met your parents in D.C., I looked up your blog and wow - pugs in Europe have a lot of fun! I would love to go on a train and to the movies but here in the U.S. I'm not allowed. I hope you are having fun now that your mom and dad came back - I'm sure they missed you a lot. Your friend, Henry.