Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Ankara Holiday


The rents took off to Geneva without me!!  I, however, had a lovely time at chez Eileen with my neighbor Pepper and my Ankara girlfriend, Rosey!  Eileen catered to my every whim and even made me my favorite snack, brussel sprouts!  


 
The little Bro hung out with my good buddy Louis.



Here's Louis and Toko in Park Bastion.  Guess I'll have to wait for the next trip to see all my friends. 


Apparently, everyone was asking where I was so the rents MUST bring me next time.  Boreal Cafe now has 2 locations so I need to do a tasting of their dog treats to make sure it meets my high standards.  The little Bro thought Boreal was pretty great as well!





2 comments:

petoskystone said...

Oh, yes, next time the 'rents must take you! Little Bro is getting so big! He looks more like a young child than a little baby ;)

Micky said...

Another enjoyable post to read.......thanks for sharing.