Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Chico the pup


Chico
Originally uploaded by pug freak.
Well, for some reason my mum always stops and visits with this little guy. I'm still not sure about him as he's always biting my legs and barking at me. Geez, doesn't he know how annoying it is. My mum says he may come over to visit. I'm not sure I want to share my toys with him and I certainly don't want to give out any of those homemade treats my mom makes. Hmmm, I'll have to come up with a plot to foil this visitation thing. I'll keep ya posted.

2 comments:

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Just pee on him if he does visit and he will never want to come back!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Ronin_The_Pug said...

Buster has always the best ideas... But you can try to play with him first... maybe when he will come to visit he will behave nicely!