Sunday, August 03, 2008

Highlights of my trip to the USA this summer.

My buddy, Bo, did a great impersonation of a chicken!


Friends from Seattle sent me this Bark for Barack muscle tank that I sported around McCarthy Alaska. Here you can see one of my Alaskan friends, Sami.


Another great July 4th in McCarthy, Alaska. I was still recovering from my tumor extractions, though.


Of course I always travel in style, so you can see my awesome car seat that allows me to watch the view without having to raise my head! What more can a pug ask for?



Man. Bucktown in Chicago is full of black pugs! Here's the usual crowd(Diesel, Chase, Benson, and me) at the park!


I wanted to make sure I wasn't going to be left so I just went ahead and climbed in the luggage!

1 comment:

Puddleglum said...

I'm so glad you're better! I liked the view of the pines and mountains-- I live in Colorado, so that's what I'm used to.

BTW, I nominated you for an award!