Thursday, April 09, 2009

Joyeuses pâques / Happy Easter!


I just adore my little friend Alva! When I see her I just know it means lots of croissant crumbs! Mmmm. Mm.

Recently, there have been several sightings of black pugs in Geneva. For those not familiar with Geneva, it's rare to see a pug let alone a black one. Turns out Winston (pictured above) is from NYC and is on an extended holiday in Europe. Welcome to Europe Winston!


Given my limited French, I'm not sure the name of this guy. All I understood was he's 12 years old.

I'll be away for the easter holiday in Southern France! The humans have been talking about wine tastings and gourmet meals. I'm of course excited about the gourmet part of the trip! My buddy Chico will be joining me as well as my little human friend Oliver. I'll post after my return on Monday. Bonne pâques as they say in French.

1 comment:

petoskystone said...

happy easter to you & yours! yeah--glorious spring & in *france* too :) remember: chocolate good for short humans but bad for short & tall) dogs :(